Joey O'Connor
Conway, South Carolina  

    Use Menu To Select Pages
Follow Me On     Instagram @Joey_OConnor_Enterprises   YouTube Channel   Facebook @JoeyOConnor  

You Are Here » HOME : Joey O'Connor Music : Mechanical Music License For Joey O'Connor Music

you might also be interested in a Synchronization Music License | Performance Music License

You will need a Mechanical License if you would like to perform a song for commercial use. Commercial use does not necessarily mean "monitary" use. If you are going to reproduce and distribute a song(s), including, but not limited to, CDs, records, tapes, and digital configurations such as Youtube and other social media outlets, you will need a Mechanical License for each and every song.

Simply complete the form below to apply for a Mechanical License.

COMING SOON!!! By August 01, 2013

My Services & Products - "MENU" At The Top Of This Page

Copyright © 1998 - Joey O'Connor and his partners and licensors. All Rights Reserved.

Joey O'Connor